Friday 29 April 2011

Somewhere only we know


I'd made my mind up for a summer shoot of where I lived and what I was inspired around me such as sunshine, glitter, brilliance in which you will see a lot throughout my album. It was somehow delayed over and over from model casting, photographer enquiry and also outfit's selection. A bunch of breakdown but nothing can defer my plan any more, that's why we should stop the piece of " Dupli-Cate & Will-I-am" Wedding gossip to go back to the summery present, take a glimpse of my latest album in the year. Hope the lad and lassie can grab something apart from the sunset lighting and bronzer here to cool down the heat a little bit more. Enjoy :D :D :D

























Photographer: Thang Phan
Art Director: Thang Phan & Artem
Makeup Artist: Lily Ho
Model: Hanif Boyle
Location: West Jesmond Newcastle

No comments:

Post a Comment