Tuesday 1 March 2011

Born This Way


    My second post also second Title initialed by "B", is it contrived on purpose or accidently ? Whatever as B doesn't stand for anything from my name. :)) Although it's almost midnight now plus I just wrote my first post 30 minutes ago therefore i'm not really in the mood to put down anything else here. But, I just re-watched the Video Born this Way by Lady Gaga which just out yesterday and found something in this abstract Video quite interesting so far :
  

1.Skull make-up
2.Pink Wig 
3.Black - Masculine Tuxedo
4 Phoney Horn
5 etc ..


All those things sounds irrelevant were matched up perfectly for her own identity look as well as the Video itself. Just re watch over and over again and wonder what inspired Nicola Formichetti to created that look perfectly !! Beside that, you can take a look at Thierry Mugler's new collection  A/W 2011 featuring Lady Gaga as a model as well as her so-called new hit Government Hooker after single Born this way.









 The show was reported smiling by Anna Wintour which makes the show triumph by any standards, congrat to Nicola Formichetti and designer Sebastien Teigne for Nicola debut at Mugler was quite a scene and Lady Gaga appearance for stopping people gossiping about John Galliano for quite a while. :D

My dream is becoming an outstanding stylist like him, that's why I worship and always follow up every work of his, here is his most recent work as a creative director for Vogue Hommes Japan Issue 6 - photographed by Steven Klein ( also my fav photographer) and Cover star Daisuke Ueda.



I adore this look as this concentrates on minimalism : leather gloves, skirt pant - all in black. I just haven't found out where this outfit actually come from but I guess it might be Rick Owen's as he is just like an avant-garde of BLACK LEATHER and also inventive SKIRT PANT !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment