Tuesday 1 March 2011


I just can't wait to get involved with blogspot community 'cause most of my coursemate has at least one either on blogspot or tumblr which makes me very eager and fervid as well.

Grrrr... About my Tittle ? I know it sounds very strange to you. It's actually my sweet nickname I was usually called by my friends when we were at high school just because of my Look : a very dark skin, thin shape , and I just can't look more like a monkey but i really like it even now, and kind of obsessed with that as well :D That's why I first thought about when I was struggling with my first tittle :)

I really like Fashion, every single aspect of Fashion is my Interest, Fashion chose me and there's no point to say I am not chasing it for the rest of my life.

Thank you for taking your time looking at my first post, hope my writing skill will be improved and share with you guys more about Fashion in the forthcoming future !!


No comments:

Post a Comment